Village Animal Clinic is a state of the art veterinary facility offering a full line of services for your pet. Our Doctors and Staff are highly trained in caring for your 4 legged loved ones.
Along with our 3 General Medicine Veterinarians, we also have a Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist on staff who has a special interest in oncology (cancer medicine). Visit our Staff section for a biography of our staff. Our 11,000 square foot facility includes our hospital area, a separate cattery and dog kennel for our feline and canine patients, doggie daycare center,dog training arena, as well as an outdoor play area.
Our practice offers excellent traditional services for your pet including:
- Vaccinations and annual examinations to keep your pet healthy for life
- Dental examinations and cleaning ( non-anesthetic dental cleanings too!)
- Skin and ear care
- Nutritional recommendations for all life stages
- Behavioral consultations
- A state-of-the-art surgical and dental suite
- Digital radiography (x-rays)
- In-House Ultrasound, Endoscopy
- Full Laboratory
- House Calls
- Cold Laser Therapy & Pain Management
For your convenience, we offer curbside service on the north side of the building. With the push of the button you are able to talk to a staff member who will assist you with your pet, and/or bring a prescription or food to your car.